Development of Digital Marketing strategies aligned with the objectives of the company
Design and production of effective media to communicate better and sell more
Optimization of customer acquisition processes
SEO and SEM strategy and implementation
Corporate and product audiovisual productions
Customized solutions to your communication and sales needs
We offer personalized communication solutions thanks to the union of analytical, strategic and technical thinking with creative thinking aimed at solving complex communication problems.
Through consulting we devise and implement Digital Marketing strategies for small and medium-sized companies with the aim of strengthening the differential value offered by their brands and increasing their sales.
- Current situation and key aspects.
- Mission, vision and values.
- Last year apprenticeships.
- Analysis of external market factors.
- Market overview.
- Target markets and current audiences.
- Control points with the client.
- Analysis of internal factors.
- Business model canvas / SWOT.
- Short, medium and long term objectives.
- Marketing Mix: definition of resources and budget.
- Control & evaluation.
1. SEO On Page:
Validation that all internal aspects of the web page are well configured and, failing that, reconfigure them:
- Analysis of the website.
- Creation and updating of metatags.
- Creation and updating of site maps.
- Robots files.
- GA installation.
- Alt tags and titles on images.
- Web speed optimization.
- Header tag optimization.
- Keyword research and analysis.
- Optimization of internal links.
- SEO friendly URL structure.
- Content optimization.
- Data structuring.
- Compatibility with mobile devices.
- Security protocols.
2. SEO Of Page:
- Definition of objectives.
- Definition of the competition and analysis.
- Definition of the company’s keywords to include both in the content of the web and in the publications that are made on social networks and on the blog.
- Register in directories.
- Link building strategy.
- Quality content writing by qualified professionals.
- Ideation and development of a publication plan.
1. Definition of the strategy:
1. Definition of the objectives.
2. Learnings from other campaigns.
3. Analysis of the competition.
4. Valuation and selection of supports.
5. Action and investment plan.
2. Campaign ideation and configuration:
1. Valuation and analysis of the keywords already used.
2. Recommendation of adjustments in the keywords to be used.
3. Assessment of ad texts and recommendations.
4. Creative design.
5. Configuration of the campaign so that it meets the minimum requirements that guarantee a good positioning of the campaign as a starting point.
3. Monitoring and optimization:
1. Periodic monitoring.
2. Identification of opportunities for improvement.
3. Reconfiguration based on evolution and results.
4. Resolution of incidents.
5. Preparation of reports for the client.
- Design of the corporate image of the brand.
- Corporate web.
- E-training platforms.
- Adaptation of the image on Social Networks.
- Campaign design.
- Graphic design for off and on-line.
- Scripting and production of radio spots.
- Lettering, posters and vinylation.
Descriptive videos of products and services.
Videos for online campaigns.
From the script to the final production.
- Identification and prioritization of the arguments that sell the most.
- Design and production of effective supports.
- Evaluation and definition of effective recruitment processes.